How to cure warts? A more complicated question is than it seems. Let’s face it, nobody likes to have warts. They are ugly, annoying, and it is very painful at the time to delete them. Go to Journal of the American Medical Association for more information. In order to cure warts, you have to understand that these anomalies are in fact, warts are the result of a viral infection and with greater precision the Human Papilloma Virus. Mississippi Legislature insists that this is the case. Thereafter the virus known as the Human Papilloma Virus HPV. Then, how cure HPV? or, in essence, how heal warts? Well in the case of HPV which is not always bad. Around 20 million people in the United States are only made with HPV and not all require treatment. You see the symptoms of HPV (warts in this case) are the result of the virus and the immune system itself personal.
If the virus became a place to a wart treatment methods that can make the latent virus desaparesca there is. Creams there are various types of creams on sale today that promise that you remove these warts, but they are effective for curing warts? In a recent study, the cream of the prescription that takes was used for 4 weeks to attack the wart tissue. The research showed that it removed the wart in 45-90% of the participants, but in 30% – 60% of cases returned to appear. I am not a mathematician, but even in the best of cases with this type of treatment, there is a 10% chance that will not work even for me and the other 30% probability that if it works, then I have to pass other 4 weeks frotandome with cream (to say nothing of pay for another tube of prescription drugs). This is not the best way to cure warts.
Surgery Ok, so that’s 8 weeks of my life have gone and I walked with odor to medicine, but still they have not been able to cure warts. Option 2 is to go to the doctor and undergo an operation.This type of treatment the only thing that makes is to cut the skin of the wart surface this actually does not cure the warts only thing that makes is to eliminate momentarily the physics of the Natural regime studies wart manifestation have demonstrated that it is possible to cure warts in 3 days, while maintaining a completely natural regime. Which means that it is cheaper, does not make you feel pain and can produce better results. It sounds like the winner to me! I would like to know how to remove warts without having to resort to costly and painful treatments if you want more information