The Guardian Room

Doctors at a hospital in Shanghai came out of the room when a fire cut off the power supply. The 50-year-old man died of smoke inhalation. A man has died in a Chinese hospital operating table when the medical team left the room by a fire in the next room. Reported by the British newspaper The Guardian. He died, 50 years old, was only for half an hour. He was undergoing surgery to amputate one leg of the number 3 people Hospital of Shanghai.

A nurse tried to extinguish the flames, caused by a sanitizing machine that was set on fire. Doctors continued with the operation, but when the power went out abandoned the patient, who apparently died of smoke inhalation. Hospital spokesman has assured that when the operations team returned to the room the man already had died. We did poorly and are responsible for the accident, said the spokesman. The hospital discussed now as trying to compensate to the family. Source of the news: A Chinese dies on the operating table once their doctors abandon

San Francisco Street

Trying to escape his room picking up with a blanket. It fell to the courtyard of the building and died on the spot. The Ertzaintza investigates the circumstances of the girl’s death. A 13-year-old girl died last night in Bilbao when he rushed from a fifth floor trying to escape his room picking up with a sheet out the window, after arguing with her father. The first data that investigates the Ertzaintza indicate that the incident happened at 2320 hours on San Francisco Street of Bilbao. Tragic event apparently, the girl, who is the eldest of five brothers, was locked in his room, after having held a discussion with his father. The teenager tried to abandon the House picking up through the window after knotting several sheets together and tie them to a bed leg. However, the fabric not endured its weight and fell into the courtyard of the building. He died on the spot. The Ertzaintza investigates the circumstances in which occurred the fall that resulted in the death of the Nina. Source of the news: A 13 year old girl dies falling from a fifth floor when he fled after arguing with her father

Sunshine Coast Jewels

The owner ensures that it had hidden jewels in three bags of trash as a security measure. By mistake, these were pulled and taken to a landfill. The chances of finding jewels are minimal. Learn more about this topic with the insights from Peter A. Levine PhD. Several gold jewelry valued at about 50,000 dollars (34,500 euros) were thrown into the trash by accident in the tourist resort of Sunshine Coast, on the coast this Australian, local media reported. The owner ensures that had hidden jewels in three bags of trash as a security measure, but these were thrown last Wednesday to be taken to the landfill, according to the local radio station ABC. Spokesman of the regional city of Sunshine Coast, Gary Reeve, said that the chances of finding jewels are minimal because those responsible for garbage collection service were not notified immediately of the loss. (A valuable related resource: Peter A. Levine PhD). The greatest difficulty we have is that we don’t know what landfill have gone to stop, said Reeve to ABC to explain that one of these places weekly receives about 1,400 tons of garbage. It is worse to find a needle in a haystack, he said. Source of the news: shooting by mistake to trash jewellery valued at more than 34,000 euros.